Do you need support, but can’t make it to an in-person appointment?
Are you a busy stay-at-home or working parent, and don’t have time to schedule or keep therapy appointments?
Do your mental health symptoms make it difficult for you to leave home some days?
Telehealth appointments can be very beneficial if getting to a traditional in-person appointment is a challenge for you. If you lack the time or resources to use public transportation, are physically disabled, or otherwise have your mobility restricted, telehealth appointments can help by removing the need to leave your home to attend an appointment.
Sessions are provided through a secure HIPAA-compliant video platform, allowing you to engage and remain engaged in treatment in the event of injury or illness, transportation concerns, or other issues which prohibit travel to a physical location. Sessions are never recorded.
Tips for A Successful Tele-Therapy Session
- Choose a private setting that is quiet and free from distractions and interruptions.
- Always use a secure, password-protected internet connection on a private computer, tablet, or mobile device. Connecting to public network may compromise the security of your session. Never use a public computer, tablet, or mobile device.
- Make sure your computer, tablet, or mobile device is fully charged or plugged in and running the most updated software.
- Close all background applications on your computer, tablet, or mobile device to ensure the fastest internet connection and clearest video image.
- Never share your telehealth platform username or password with anyone.