Do you wonder if living “happily ever after” only happens in fairy tales? The answer is “no!”
Do you and your partner argue a lot?
Has one partner been unfaithful through an affair, online relationship, use of pornography, or other breach of trust?
Do money issues create tension at home?
Are you repeating a destructive pattern from a former relationship?
Do you disagree about children or stepchildren?
Marriage counseling can help you:
- Learn to communicate and solve problems together.
- Feel close again and have fun together.
- Understand how infidelity occurred and how to rebuild the lost trust.
- Understand each other’s “love languages.”
- Create a healthy, long-lasting relationship!
Marriage counseling allows a couple to practice healthy communication and problem-solving skills during the session so that they more easily continue the new pattern at home. Couples can express feelings to each other in the safe counseling environment that they have been unable to express at home. And, they slowly develop the emotionally intimate relationship that marriage is meant to be!